Christmas is soon on its way! Here’s a Christmas coffee drink that is really simple and easy to make at home for you and the family!
Serve your friends and family a tasty non-alcoholic coffee (but feel free to add a dash of whisky if you like).
- Make an espresso using your preferred method like an Aeropress or stovetop espresso machine. If you’re using instant coffee, simply dissolve the coffee in 1-2cm of hot water
- Prepare your milk to add to the espresso. The best way is to use a small, 3 cup cafetiere: simply fill it halfway with milk and heat in the microwave for about 1.5 minutes. If you’re using a metal cafetiere you’ll have to heat the milk up first and transfer it into the cafetiere.
- Make rapid up and down movements with the plunger in the cafetiere for about a minute. This will froth the milk up and it should double up in volume.
- Pour the milk into the centre of the cup until its half full and give it a stir to combine the milk and coffee
- Add the rest of the milk and sprinkle with chocolate powder or ground cinnamon.
Happy Holiday Season from all of us here at The Coffee Wholesalers